- The Triad Orchid Sociey has meetings the second Sunday of each month at the AB Seed Education Annex near the Piedmont Triad Farmer's Market 8432 Norcross Rd., Colfax, NC 27235
- Meetings begin around 12:30 and usually consists of a pot-luck lunch, a mini orchid show with judging, a speaker, raffles, door prizes, and often plant sales. If you can't make it in time for lunch, the general meeting usually starts between 1:30 and 2:00.
- The general meeting begins with a review of the mini orchid show and announcement of winners. Then club business is presented, and finally a speaker. Members are encouraged to bring anything in bloom, even if it doesn't seem award worthy, as more blooms make for a more interesting show table.
- In addition to regular meetings there are sometimes greenhouse tours, trips to shows, and other orchid related activities.
- Yearly the club holds a large formal orchid show with displays from other orchid socities, official American Orchid Society judging, plant sales, and literally thousands of orchid blooms. This show is usually held in January.